Welcome to visit us at stand C3243
2016 is coming to an end and we would like to thank all of our customers, suppliers and partners for a successful and inspiring year. We wish all of you the very best for the upcoming holidays and a Healthy, Successful and Happy New Year.
This year we have chosen UNICEF as our charity partner, to support their very important efforts with helping children in developing countries.
We have experienced a growing demand to deliver our biggest radio remote control, the Maxi, with up to 4 joysticks. This provides more flexibility and opens up use in new applications such as tunnel drilling, concrete spraying and “digger derricks”.
The new Maxi 4-joystick is of course compatible with both the G2 and the G3 receiver.
– “I joined the Scanreco team in 1996. Back then, we were only fourteen employees and it was a completely different company,” says Jesper Andersson who has been with Scanreco for 20 years.
Upon completion of his studies in electronics, Jesper first started at the production line at Scanreco. At that time, we had one product to sell, the G1, and an order of five pieces was something substantial. Today, when we are delivering 35 000 units per year, it certainly is a different world.
– “I think I’ve done most types of jobs here. I’ve molded PCB’s, worked in the warehouse and handled spare parts. Currently, I work as a service engineer and supporting our clients when they are experiencing issues and need assistance,” continues Jesper.
– “We are the “third line support” and we take care of cases that cannot be solved without a deeper product and technical knowledge. These cases give us input to the SQS (Scanreco Quality System) and help us improve our products overall. We do not get many problems but when we do, we try to solve them as fast as possible,” Jesper states.
“Our quality system has helped us decrease our field claims to less than 50 % compared to the level three years ago” adds Pär Ljunggren, Service Manager at Scanreco.
– Jesper and his colleagues do a fantastic job to catch potential problems early so that we can adapt and improve our products continuously and instantly. It’s a great team that puts a lot of effort into raising our quality standard. As a matter of fact, when Jesper arrived this morning he had again paid attention and taken care of the details. He told me he had made sure that even his socks were matching for the photo shoot, jokes Pär.
It all started in the annex of a garage in the eighties. In 1995, we moved to our current location, planning for a company of approximately 10-15 people. Today, with more than 130 employees it is time to move on.
This time we have planned for a scalable solution where growth is included in future scenarios for our organization.
Changes that support progression
The new Scanreco corporate headquarters is situated 8 km south of downtown Stockholm, and is prepared for deploying a lean production methodology. Much effort has been made for a smooth transition where “business as usual” is the key motto for the team.
The new location is almost double in size encompassing 5000 m2 of space, which ensures our ability to keep expanding in the future.
With a new ERP in place and the new well designed headquarters, the office better represents our corporate profile. We are now looking forward to increasing the speed of introducing new astonishing products into the marketplace. To our customers, our promise is to never be satisfied and to always be looking for ways to improve our Never-Stop Technology™.
Kristofer Hylén, vice president R&D at Scanreco, is excited about the future.
– We have had a major focus on releasing new and outstanding products the past two years, and our new lean methodology has made it possible, says Kristofer.
To be able to release the new state-of-the-art color display required a significant effort. The total development effort took almost two years to accomplish. It is the biggest development project and a major milestone in the company’s history. It is a first step in a platform-based approach and an important step to being able to speed up the development in the future.
– We now start shipping products to our customers, and enable new implementation and improved functionality and applications into their machines, continues Kristofer.
Future proofed and advanced technology is at the heart of Scanreco
The Scanreco 4.3” color display has many advantages, both visually and platform-wise. In the next phase, there will be a wifi interface and the ability to stream video, which will open up new options.
– We are 35 people working in the R&D department at Scanreco. It gives us the muscles to constantly expand technologies and solutions. At Scanreco, we say “Quality comes from within,” and it certainly represents more than a catchy phrase or a marketing slogan. It is truly the core of our business and guides our actions each and every day. We have to handle the highest quality demands and at the same time deliver a high volume of products with the high quality standard expected from Scanreco. It is a challenge, but I am very confident in our team’s abilities, Kristofer emphasizes.
Welcome to visit us at booth H6112
Read more about the fair at http://www.agromek.dk
For more information, please contact Scanreco Denmark
Our partner Angmark is exhibiting at Bauma China. Visit Angmark at booth N4-127 to see our products and to get to know our partner.
Read more about the fair at http://www.bauma-china.com
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Our partner Faber-Com is exhibiting at EIMA. Visit Faber-Com at Hall: 18 / Stand: A19 to see our products and to get to know our partner.
Read more about the fair at http://www.eima.it
For more information, please contact http://www.fabercom.it
Our partner AMCA is exhibiting at World of Technology & Science. Visit AMCA at booth 10D040 to see our products and to get to know our partner.
Read more about the fair at http://wots.nl
For more information, please contact http://amca-nl.com
Welcome to visit us at both B1506
Read more about the fair at http://www.automatikmesse.dk/
For more information, please contact Scanreco Denmark
Our partner HydroSystem is exhibiting at FinnMETKO 2016. Visit HydroSystem at both 510 to see our products and to get to know our partner.
Read more about the fair at http://www.finnmetko.fi/
For more information, please contact http://www.hydrosystem.fi/
Our partner HYDX is exhibiting at Lastbil 2016. Visit HYDX at both U203:22 to see our products and to get to know our partner.
Read more about the fair at http://www.elmia.se/lastbil/
For more information, please contact http://www.hydx.se/
Our partner Hyd Partner is exhibiting at NOR-FISHING 2016. Visit Hyd Partner at both A2-634 to see our products and to get to know our partner.
Read more about the fair at http://www.nor-fishing.no/
For more information, please contact http://www.hydpartner.no/
It’s always a pleasure participating at Bauma. This year was no exception. We thank all of you who took the time to visit our booth and we do appreciate your continued interest and support. The interest for our new range was overwhelming. If you didn´t have the opportunity to visit us at Bauma, please feel free to contact us for an update.
We are happy to announce the launch of our brand new 4.3” Color Display for Mini and Maxi transmitters.
The new Scanreco 4.3” Color Display increases the possibilities and enhances the performance for the operator. The High Performance Display gives excellent visibility with 16 million colors (24 bits) in all kinds of outdoor and indoor environments. The Smart Color Display with its advanced technology excels in strong sunlight were traditional displays struggle. An ambient light sensor is optimizing the display settings for all possible environments, from a dark winter night in Stockholm to a sunny day in Los Angeles. Optically bonded shock proof glass protects the display as well as providing antireflection.
Welcome to visit us at stand A3.423
We now launch the Rocket Flex, a flexible hand-held transmitter designed to provide users with operational efficiencies through unique two step buttons based on proprietary, patent pending technology. It has a large labeling area enabling visible icons for easy and safe operation, ergonomic and rugged design, E-stop functionality, and thanks to its very low power consumption, the Rocket Flex has up to 120 hours of continuous operation on a single charge. The Rocket Flex is another strong supplement to the Scanreco Never-Stop Technology.
“The Rocket Flex is a key achievement for Scanreco in its commitment to offer its customers the latest innovation in the remote radio solutions industry. The transmitter operates in the worldwide license free 2.4 GHz frequency band and has an operating range of up to 300 meters. If an extended operating range is required an extra transmitter can act as a repeater for the radio link” explains Mr. Claes Ulvefeldt, VP Marketing & Sales at Scanreco. “We have received strong interest in the Rocket Flex as the value proposition of this product clearly resonates with our customers’ operational and performance requirements.”
Welcome to visit us