Brian Justesen, centre, with members of his Danish dream team.
In the 5 years since Scanreco Denmark began, they have shown exceptional advancement of their business.
– Since we started, the business has been in constant growth, says Brian Justesen, CEO of Scanreco Denmark. It’s tough competition but we have worked hard and are now close to a 40% market share in professional radio remote controls for mobile devices in Denmark.
– Today we are seven employees, and we have been focused on visibility in the market where frequent customer visits and an active approach has made the difference. Last month we were awarded the Gazelle prize of Børsen, the leading business paper. This award is in recognition of especially fast-growing companies, and of that I’m very proud, Brian continues.
– Also, on the 1st of September, we celebrated our 5 year anniversary as a company – the same day as we moved in to our brand new office that gives us ideal conditions for future growth. If you are passing by please come and visit and enjoy our fabulous roof top terrace with a magnificent view of the sea, concludes Brian Justesen.
Axel Svensson and Vedran Sikiric were a part of the team that developed the innovative pushbutton for the Rocket Flex.
When Scanreco developed the compact Rocket Flex transmitter there was a need for extremely compact two-step pushbuttons that didn’t exist in the market. And it wasn’t only a matter of being a low cost, small, sealed, tactile feedback solution. The Rocket Flex also needed the ability to position several pushbuttons close to each other, a challenge that needed a multidisciplinary team to succeed.
– We struggled in the beginning, says Vedran Sikiric, electronic engineer. Then we setup a broader team of competence, and gradually we began to collaborate in unconventional ways to find new solutions.
–The order in which we put the gold and the copper layers was critical to ensure durability for the 1 million presses these buttons can handle, his colleague Axel Svensson, mechanical engineer, fills in. It was about finding the weakest link and then using an analytical approach to find the optimum solutions.
It started with a conceptual idea and now it is a patent in both the EU and the US. It’s a proof of our saying the Quality starts from within. Without the invention of the pushbuttons the Rocket Flex could never has been as compact and durable as the final product.
Scanreco participated in the International Construction and Utility Equipment Exposition (ICUEE), also known as The Demo Expo in Louisville, USA the 3-5th of October. With its unique mix of utility professionals and construction contractors that demonstrate their solutions in job-like conditions, it offers deep insights of what’s going on in the market.
The Scanreco concept has, in a short period, become one of the most sought after professional radio remote control providers. With our robust system we have experienced a huge interest from various utility equipment providers of digger derricks, knuckle boom cranes, horizontal directional drilling, insulated aerial devices and much more.
– We had so many visitors in our booth that were interested in our Never-Stop Technology, says Bob Peddycoart, Sales Manager for the US market. It’s obviously a shift where our reliable system offers what many are searching for.
– Usually when you are in a mature market like the utility equipment market, it’s hard to get OEMs to shift suppliers, he continues. But Scanreco is changing that; we are doing a great job! And it’s the durability and reliability, what we call our Never-Stop Technology, which is the key.
– The market is changing and Scanreco is a part of that, Bob ends.
Our partner Hodel is exhibiting at TRANSPORT.CH. Visit Hodel at hall 4 to see our products and to get to know our partner.
Read more about the fair at www.transport-ch.com
For more information, please contact www.hodelbetriebe.ch
Agritechnica, November 12-18th, Hannover, Germany.
Welcome to visit Scanreco at hall F, booth B13
Welcome to visit our partner IBL-Hydronic at hall 17, booth B55
Read more about the fair at www.agritechnica.com
For more information, please contact Scanreco