Scanreco and its subsidiaries (below, “Scanreco”) take your privacy seriously. We use the information that you provide voluntarily, together with information regarding the manner in which you and other visitors use this web site, (below called “the Scanreco Site”), to provide you with requested information, and to improve the Scanreco Site and our services.
Scanreco is committed to data security, and to protecting the personally-identifiable information of all users of the Scanreco Site.
You do not need to disclose any Personally-Identifiable Information to view the Scanreco Site. However, we do collect personal data that you voluntarily submit to us. These can be, but are not excluded to, names, addresses, e-mail addresses, telephone numbers.
What do we do with the information?
• Personally-Identifiable Information that is voluntarily submitted to us is used to contact users for the purpose for which the information was provided (service matters, contact request, newsletter and any other purpose for which there is a form where the visitor voluntarily submits information).
• In order to provide you with tailored information about our products and services, we may combine Personally-Identifiable Information that you have given us on the Scanreco Site with information you have given us off the Scanreco Site.
We never trade, sell, rent or lease your Personally-Identifiable Information to others.
• Scanreco may share your data with our subsidiaries and with web site hosting partners and other parties who assist Scanreco in operating the Scanreco Site and other digital channels and systems associated with the Scanreco Site. Each of such third parties have adopted their own Privacy Policies or signed confidentiality agreements with Scanreco obligating them to keep all user data confidential and to treat it with the same care as we do.
Scanreco reserves the right to disclose any Personally-Identifiable Information if we believe in good faith that such disclosure is required by law or legal process.
Automated Usage Data
Certain non-personal information is automatically collected from our visitors when they visit the Scanreco Site. Information such as visitor traffic patterns on the Scanreco Site, the total number of users on the Scanreco Site, which pages users access, the URL from which each user comes to the Scanreco Site, the URL to which each user exits, the type of browser used by each user and other information automatically collected by our third party web statistics tool are being provided to us (“Automated Usage Data”).
What do we do with the information?
Automated Usage Data is used internally to improve the Scanreco Site and our services. We may also share data about the the manner in which visitors use the Scanreco Site, with our third party companies working with and for us to provide visitors with a good online experience on the Scanreco Site.
We use “cookies” on the Scanreco Site to help you use our site more easily. Cookies also help us to keep track of certain statistical information so that we can continuously improve the Scanreco Site.
A “cookie” is a small data file that a website can send to your browser. It may then be stored on your hard drive. Cookies help our website “remember” certain information about our visitors when they return to our website. Our cookies can’t read data on your hard drive or read cookie files created by other websites. They don’t track any personal information about you. You may be able to set your browser to disable cookies or to notify you when you receive a cookie.
Security of Information
Scanreco takes measures to protect the security of the information transmitted between browsers and our web server. However, we do recommend that you don’t use the Scanreco Site to communicate information you consider as confidential. Scanreco shall not be responsible for any interception of confidential data transmitted to or from our web server.
Corrections and Opt-Out Procedures
If you provide your name, e-mail address, telephone number, mail address or other contact information to us, you may remove yourself from our mailing lists and correct or update any such information by sending an
• e-mail to Scanreco at email@example.com
• or a letter by regular mail to Scanreco AB, Box 90304, SE-120 25 Stockholm, Sweden.
• We will present to you what Personally-Identifiable Information we have saved about you by request via any of these methods.
Links to Other Web Sites