Choosing the system that is right for you
Your customers customer is the operator who will use the machine every day in all kinds of weather. Your success is to learn and adapt the remote to become intuitive and ergonomic for the operator. When it comes to information design it becomes even more important, you could cut the learning time in half! This means you are competitive and add real value to the buyer of your machine.
Create your unique custom design remote controls based on our OEM system platforms If you are looking for a high-volume supplier of custom design remote /../
Design and configure products that fulfill the specific needs of your customers’ base The Scanreco Flex solution is your choice when your application is unique /../
Depending on the platform you choose, Configuration is about
• Designing controls and placing (G6 only)
• Programming controls and functions
• Design symbols and placing
• Cables to connect the receiver to your system
This is where the remote is designed into your system
• System solutions all the way to the hydraulics (or electric power)
• Design and programming the info screen
• The entire package delivered, ready to install
Here we make our toolbox available if you want to buy the components only
Protection against water, salt, sand and dust
From fishing ships at sea to agricultural sprayers in the field, Scanreco radio remote control systems are tough and built to withstand water, salt, sand, and dust ingress. Let’s face it, the last thing you want to experience is downtime due to water ingress. That is why the leading OEMs in maritime, agriculture and energy equipment depend on Scanreco for long-lasting remote-control solutions.
- IP65 or IP67 on all products
- Sealed circuit boards
- Carefully chosen materials that withstand the elements
Built to withstand extreme vibration
Mobile hydraulic machines vibrate. Machines like stone crushers, horizontal grinders, and conveyors are MADE to vibrate, sometimes violently. Scanreco is the chosen radio remote control platform for mobile hydraulic machines that have the capability to grind concrete, stone, demolition debris, railroad ties, whole trees, pallets, storm debris, shingles, logs, stumps and even entire glass recycle containers. With potted components selected for toughness and durability, our receivers sometimes outlast even the machines on which they are mounted.
- Thoroughly tested for vibration in our laboratories
- Extensive 3rd party testing
- IP65 or IP67 on all products
A minimum of access points
Although Scanreco has been a wireless innovator for nearly 40 years, wired connections for tethered control, firmware programming, control box cabling and antenna extensions are sometimes needed. However, we strive to keep wired connection points to a minimum and have designed and reinforced access points to curtail the ingress of water and dust.
- Molded seal protections
- Minimal access to circuit board
- Embedded physical connections
Scanreco hardware components like joysticks, paddles, toggles, and buttons are designed for near constant use, day in and day out. Our testing facilities in Stockholm, Sweden include robotic usage simulators that activate these individual components thousands of times per day. Rest assured that the controls on your Scanreco wireless system have the capability to be pushed, pulled, or switched millions of times during their lifecycles.
- Carefully selected components
- Durability tested hardware
- Replace components without machine downtime
Scanreco wireless radio transmitters, both belly packs and handheld units, are designed for operator safety and comfort (plus they look really cool too!). Nearly 40 years of radio remote control expertise and customer feedback has provided us with a unique perspective on the ergonomic design of mobile hydraulic remote controls. In addition, Scanreco-specific accessories enable operators to control equipment safely and comfortably all day long in harsh conditions. Mini and Maxi options include neck straps, waist belts, and our ultra-comfortable aluminum carrying hook.
- Ergonomic housing design – change positions as you go
- Useful accessories made especially for Scanreco products available
- Work with your distributor or Scanreco point of contact to find the right combination buttons, levers and joysticks for your needs
Robust Radio Link
Leveraging nearly 40 years of Radio Frequency (RF) experience, Scanreco’s proprietary Frequency-Hopping Spread Spectrum (FHSS) technology allows you to operate in the noisiest RF environments. Highly resistant to interference, our wireless FHSS technology significantly reduces connectivity drops due to such noise. Additionally, higher RF transmission power options, antenna extension cables, and repeater networks can extend radio coverage into kilometer ranges.
- Automatic frequency hopping
- Generous operating lengths
- Continuous operations free from interference
- Frequency options currently include 915 MHz, 2.4 GHz, and 433 MHz
Wired tether control without batteries
Never-Stop Technology TM by Scanreco is just that: it enables you to finish the job even if your transmitter battery dies. Available only on our Mini and Maxi platforms, you can pop in a fully charged Scanreco battery or run the transmitter via tether cable for as long as you need while recharging.
- Replacement batteries available through your distributor
- Operate transmitter via cable
- Available in 2 meter, 10 meter, and 30 meter lengths
Less downtime with quick fixes and replacements
What sets Scanreco apart from other remote-control manufacturers is our commitment to safety, reliability, ease-of-use, and service. In most cases, Scanreco enables you to replace individual system components and not have to retrofit an entire system. This allows you to:
- Keep mission-critical operations running without costly delays and lead times
- Reduce operating expenses
- Keep spare parts on-hand for emergency replacement
Made for extreme jobsites and weather
Scanreco customers demand functionality with minimal failure in nearly all environments: wet, dusty, humid, salty, and extreme cold and hot temperature. From the frigid North Sea to the dusty Texas panhandle, Scanreco radio remote controls are designed to perform day-after-day.
- Operational temperatures –25C to +70C (-4F to +160F)
- IP 65 or IP67 on all products
- Molded seal protection
Every job site brings its own unique challenges and things that keep you up at night. Your Scanreco radio remote control should not be one of things you worry about. Although any machine can fail unexpectedly and cause damage to electrical integrations, rest assured that your Scanreco system is built to survive catastrophic machine failures. It may go into hibernation, but it will continue to work.
- Short circuit protected outputs
- Transient protection
- Molded seal protections
- Withstands electromagnetic interference